- 2006 – 2013 PhD in Business at Nyenrode Business Universiteit
- 1994 – 1995 MS in Technology and Human Affairs at Washington University in Saint Louis
- 1990 – 1994 MS in Information Management at Tilburg University
Senior Advisor at Novay, Amersfoort/Enschede, The Netherlands (2011 – present)
Areas of expertise: game based organization design, gamification, digital transformation. Clients in healthcare, government and the financial industry such as VGZ, Rabobank Nederland, IBM, CZ and the Dutch Tax and Customs Administration.
I work with clients to help them reposition themselves in their fast-changing environment, amid technological developments and other sources of turbulence. I help organizations get a grip on this complexity, and where needed assist them in designing a suitable organizational arrangement.
Senior Management Consultant at YNNO, Utrecht, The Netherlands (2001 – 2011)
Areas of expertise: new ways of working, office design, digital working, change management, knowledge management, technology trends. Clients in government, healthcare, education and the financial industry such as the City of Amsterdam, Rijnstate, Kennisnet, AEGON, Rijkswaterstaat and Allianz.
In this position I worked with senior management of clients to envision and design a new way of working, based on the strategic direction and ambitions of the organization. Together with the organization, I then helped to translate this new way of working into fitting information and communication technologies and/or a new office design. Where needed, I was also involved in the delivery phase to oversee or evaluate the implementation of the design and to make sure the original strategic goals were being met.
Management Consultant at Twynstra Gudde, Amersfoort, The Netherlands (1996 – 2001)
Areas of expertise: digital working, business process management.
Management Consultant at KBC Bank, Brussels, Belgium (1995 – 1996)
Areas of expertise: computer supported cooperative work.
- 2011 Diploma in Spanish as a Foreign Language (DELE, Level B2)
- 2008 Study trip New Ways of Working to Stockholm and Helsinki (Nokia Research Center)
- 2007 Qualitative & Quantitative Research Methods (Nyenrode Business Universiteit)
- 2006 Study trip New Ways of Working to Boston and New York
- 2004 Prince2 Foundation (certified)
- 2003 Summer Course New York Humor (New York University)
- 2003 Study trip New Ways of Working to Tokyo and Seoul
- 2001 Study trip New Ways of Working to San Francisco (Cisco) and Seattle (Microsoft)
- 1996 – 2000 Various courses in the area of consultancy skills